Skip to main content

BLOG TOUR + GIVEAWAY of Off Limits


Off Limits BT Banner



Off-reveal-5



Off Limits: A Stepbrother MMA Romance

by Callie Harper

Tuck

I like to fight and I like to fuck.

Now’s my shot to fight for real, step out from my billionaire father’s shadow and be my own man. This summer’s all about going after my goal of becoming a pro MMA fighter.

The problem is the girl I want to fuck. She’s driving me crazy with her little yoga outfits, her creamy skin, luscious curves and wide-eyed innocence. Normally, I’d hit it and quit it, get her out of my system and focus.

But she’s my fucking stepsister. And she hates me. This summer we’re supposed to spend eight weeks together living under the same roof.

I need to taste her. I won’t rest until she’s writhing beneath me, begging me to let her come. I’m a man who gets what he wants, and what I want now is Jewel.

Jewel

I want him so bad it hurts. I’ve never felt this way before.

I’ve never had a problem keeping my distance from bad boys. The more muscles, tats and testosterone, the more I ran the other way. I learned my lesson, growing up with a trainwreck of a mother.

Until now.

Tuck makes my panties melt. He keeps me up at night, twisting in the sheets, obsessed with fantasies while I touch myself.

But he’s my stepbrother. And he’s an alpha, dominant asshole.

We’re sharing a house and he’s walking around shirtless, every inch of him ripped with hard muscle, sweaty after his brutal workouts. I don’t think I can hold out much longer. I’ve always been the good girl, but he makes me want to be bad.

***Off Limits is a standalone stepbrother romance novel with a HEA (85,000 words).



goodreads link



amazon link







Off Limits Teaser 2





Off Limits Tab Giveaway








Off Limits Tab ATA



Callie Harper 3


Callie Harper writes contemporary romances so hot they may melt your ebook. You’ve been warned.

She is powered by coffee, wickedly sexy bad boys, and all things funny, intentional or otherwise. She is the author of OFF LIMITS to be released 12/15 and the BEG FOR IT series which will start being released in January 2016.

She lives in the gorgeous Bay Area with her family.

Connect with Callie at:


Twitter: @CallieHarperBks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT STARTED WITH A KISS by Marina Adair

Well well well! What do we have here with this story? Is it a love story, is it a trade or is it MURDER! I'm kidding, I'm kidding, there's no murder here. Avery Adams wants adventure. She wants to push herself outside the norm and experience life instead of just existing. This came about when she survived a kidney transplant that saved her life, but it's also a ticking time bomb that can explode at any time. With her resolve to experience life, Avery did the most logical thing and got a job as a guide in the local adventure lodge in her rustic Sierra Nevada Town. She was excited for her new job until reality slapped her in the face.  Instead of getting the training she needed in order to become a guide, she's stuck in the office, managing the business as best she can. What makes this situation worse is that the business is failing and the owner is so set in his ways that he refuses to change anything to fix it.  Frustrated with the way things were, hel...

MY CURVY VALENTINE by Sugar Jamison

This book is tied with Gentlemen Prefers Curves for the best book in this series.  Maggie is such a beautiful person, but she is also clueless. I could tell that she was has been married to the same guy for years before the both of them even knew it. Deciding to quit her high paying job as a bio-medical engineer and to follow her fashion dreams by working in a clothing store that caters to the full figured woman like herself. You might think that Maggie Calhoun must be out of her mind, especially since this all came about with her parents divorce. And you would be right, Maggie is out of her mind.  Out of her mind in bliss.  This is the first time in her life that she is doing something for herself, and she plans to enjoy it.  That is until her brother's best friend, Alex, moved his bakery beneath her apartment. Every morning she is awakened by sexual dreams that include whatever is being made in the bakery each morning.  Her dreams o...

THE HIGHLAND HENCHMAN by Amy Jarecki

After reading "The Angel and the Warrior" I really needed a book to pick me up and I am so glad that this book did just the trick.  The only thing that irked me was that the heroine in this book upset me greatly. Needing royal assistance, Baron Ross issued a tournament to enchant the Highlanders to leave their land and come to the Lowlands to take part.  What he really wanted was for the Highlanders to fight a dangerous battle that would get most of them killed. After the tournament the Highland Lairds choose instead to entrust their best warriors to stay and fight. This was not exactly what Baron Ross wanted but he knew that he could not change their mind so he accepted. Bran MacLeod was one of the warriors that was left behind, and even though he did not like it, he knew that he can never go against his Laird.  It did not help matters that their was a dangerous instant attraction between him and the baron's last daughter.  Bran knows that getting involved ...