Skip to main content

CASH by Eve Jagger

When I read the description of the book, I immediately wrote this book off as something someone wrote just for the heck of it.  Boy was I wrong, Eve Jagger wrote an amazing story.

Cash looks like he has his sh*t together.  He is a bartender at one of the hottest bars in Atlanta.  He has women willing and lining up to be his bed partner for the night.

The best part is that they all understand that it's only one night. No strings, no promises and definitely no snuggling.  If you want a relationship, look somewhere else.  If you want to experience the best night of your life, you can call Cash.

That's the persona that Cash shows to the outside world.  In reality, Cash's life is in a huge turmoil and he wants to keep his friends from ever finding out who he really is.

All that changed with the one sexy lady who resisted his charms, Savannah Jagger.

Can Savannah help Cash get over his pain and fear? Or would she hurl him further down into the pit of anger and hatred?  Find out in the second installment of the Sexy Bastard Series, Cash.

Eve Jagger truly surprised me with this book. Cash was a manwhore, but he never tried to trick a woman into his bed.  All his partners were adults and willing to go to bed with him.

Cash also had a heart of gold.  I can't tell you how I know that, yes, you have to read the book to find out, but I will say that you would not be disappointed.

Miss Savanah, on the other hand, was a little too self-righteous for me.  She kept calling Cash a "manwhore" even though he never slept with a whore.  She was so fixated on that one aspect of Cash that she almost missed out on the amazing man that he is.

I had great fun reading this book and it's the first book I've ever read from Eve Jagger, so that's a good sign.  The only thing that bugged me about the book was the ending.

I know this is a habit on my blog, me not really liking the ending, but I can't help it.  Nothing was really resolved.  They did not even say the "L" word to each other.  Isn't that weird?


HAPPY READING!

You can purchase the book at:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT STARTED WITH A KISS by Marina Adair

Well well well! What do we have here with this story? Is it a love story, is it a trade or is it MURDER! I'm kidding, I'm kidding, there's no murder here. Avery Adams wants adventure. She wants to push herself outside the norm and experience life instead of just existing. This came about when she survived a kidney transplant that saved her life, but it's also a ticking time bomb that can explode at any time. With her resolve to experience life, Avery did the most logical thing and got a job as a guide in the local adventure lodge in her rustic Sierra Nevada Town. She was excited for her new job until reality slapped her in the face.  Instead of getting the training she needed in order to become a guide, she's stuck in the office, managing the business as best she can. What makes this situation worse is that the business is failing and the owner is so set in his ways that he refuses to change anything to fix it.  Frustrated with the way things were, hel...

MY CURVY VALENTINE by Sugar Jamison

This book is tied with Gentlemen Prefers Curves for the best book in this series.  Maggie is such a beautiful person, but she is also clueless. I could tell that she was has been married to the same guy for years before the both of them even knew it. Deciding to quit her high paying job as a bio-medical engineer and to follow her fashion dreams by working in a clothing store that caters to the full figured woman like herself. You might think that Maggie Calhoun must be out of her mind, especially since this all came about with her parents divorce. And you would be right, Maggie is out of her mind.  Out of her mind in bliss.  This is the first time in her life that she is doing something for herself, and she plans to enjoy it.  That is until her brother's best friend, Alex, moved his bakery beneath her apartment. Every morning she is awakened by sexual dreams that include whatever is being made in the bakery each morning.  Her dreams o...

THE HIGHLAND HENCHMAN by Amy Jarecki

After reading "The Angel and the Warrior" I really needed a book to pick me up and I am so glad that this book did just the trick.  The only thing that irked me was that the heroine in this book upset me greatly. Needing royal assistance, Baron Ross issued a tournament to enchant the Highlanders to leave their land and come to the Lowlands to take part.  What he really wanted was for the Highlanders to fight a dangerous battle that would get most of them killed. After the tournament the Highland Lairds choose instead to entrust their best warriors to stay and fight. This was not exactly what Baron Ross wanted but he knew that he could not change their mind so he accepted. Bran MacLeod was one of the warriors that was left behind, and even though he did not like it, he knew that he can never go against his Laird.  It did not help matters that their was a dangerous instant attraction between him and the baron's last daughter.  Bran knows that getting involved ...