Skip to main content

CHARACTER INTERVIEW: The Mad Hatter


Hey, everyone! It's your girl Swanangel15 and I just felt like switching things up a little with my blog.  Today I'm doing a character interview on, you guessed it, The Mad Hatter, due to the label on his hat "In this style 10/6, which is today's date.  The crazy, my bad, the mad host of the tea party Alice attended in Wonderland.  Today I sat down with The Mad Hatter and was served some very questionable tea.  Here is how our conversation went..

Swanangel15: Thanks for seeing me today

Mad Hatter: No wonder your late.  Why this clock is exactly two days slow.

Swanange15:l But I'm not late, I arrived before you.

Mad Hatter: Oh, have I gone mad!

Swanangel15: Ehhhhhhhhh

Mad Hatter:  I'm afraid so but can I tell you a secret?

Swanangel15: Sure.......

Mad Hatter:  All the best people are

Swanangel15: All the best people are what?

Mad Hatter:  What a regrettably large head you have.

Swanagel15: Eh, thank you, but I think were getting off topic.

Mad Hatter: I would very much like to hat it.

Swanangel15: Excuse me.

Mad Hatter: I use to hat The White Queen, you know.

Swanagel15: No, I don't know.

Mad Hatter: Her head was very small.

Swanagel15: Okay, I don't think I'm going to get much information from you but it was nice meeting you.

Mad Hatter: There is a place.  Like no other on Earth.  A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger!  Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.

Swanangel15: Yes, that is very nice to know (gathers things to leave)

Mad Hatter: Which luckily I am (insane, I mean, mad laughter)

Swanangel15: Bye (Runs away form the room)

There you have it! My conversation with the Mad Hatter and I have to say, he's not as mad as I thought he'll be.  Unfortunately I did not get to interview the sexy Johnny Depp version, he could have said the craziest things in the world and I would have stayed.

Hope you enjoyed the interview, I have to get over my shock of this one to do another.  I was seriously afraid for my life, especially when he started laughing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT STARTED WITH A KISS by Marina Adair

Well well well! What do we have here with this story? Is it a love story, is it a trade or is it MURDER! I'm kidding, I'm kidding, there's no murder here. Avery Adams wants adventure. She wants to push herself outside the norm and experience life instead of just existing. This came about when she survived a kidney transplant that saved her life, but it's also a ticking time bomb that can explode at any time. With her resolve to experience life, Avery did the most logical thing and got a job as a guide in the local adventure lodge in her rustic Sierra Nevada Town. She was excited for her new job until reality slapped her in the face.  Instead of getting the training she needed in order to become a guide, she's stuck in the office, managing the business as best she can. What makes this situation worse is that the business is failing and the owner is so set in his ways that he refuses to change anything to fix it.  Frustrated with the way things were, hel...

MY CURVY VALENTINE by Sugar Jamison

This book is tied with Gentlemen Prefers Curves for the best book in this series.  Maggie is such a beautiful person, but she is also clueless. I could tell that she was has been married to the same guy for years before the both of them even knew it. Deciding to quit her high paying job as a bio-medical engineer and to follow her fashion dreams by working in a clothing store that caters to the full figured woman like herself. You might think that Maggie Calhoun must be out of her mind, especially since this all came about with her parents divorce. And you would be right, Maggie is out of her mind.  Out of her mind in bliss.  This is the first time in her life that she is doing something for herself, and she plans to enjoy it.  That is until her brother's best friend, Alex, moved his bakery beneath her apartment. Every morning she is awakened by sexual dreams that include whatever is being made in the bakery each morning.  Her dreams o...

THE HIGHLAND HENCHMAN by Amy Jarecki

After reading "The Angel and the Warrior" I really needed a book to pick me up and I am so glad that this book did just the trick.  The only thing that irked me was that the heroine in this book upset me greatly. Needing royal assistance, Baron Ross issued a tournament to enchant the Highlanders to leave their land and come to the Lowlands to take part.  What he really wanted was for the Highlanders to fight a dangerous battle that would get most of them killed. After the tournament the Highland Lairds choose instead to entrust their best warriors to stay and fight. This was not exactly what Baron Ross wanted but he knew that he could not change their mind so he accepted. Bran MacLeod was one of the warriors that was left behind, and even though he did not like it, he knew that he can never go against his Laird.  It did not help matters that their was a dangerous instant attraction between him and the baron's last daughter.  Bran knows that getting involved ...